Jack Cade’s Nightmare III: Caught in the Crossfire
The workplace has become more stressful than ever before and relentlessly competitive. If you’re not careful, a manager’s job today can become a nightmare. Just ask Jack Cade.
It is a supervisor or manager’s responsibility to communicate with their employees and upper management accurately, continually and professionally. This two-way role tends to get many managers caught in the crossfire. Through this workshop participants will learn how effective performance management benefits the manager, employee and the organization.
Key Training Points:
- Improve the manager-employee relationship through continual communication and interaction.
- Enhance a work environment that is centered on cooperation and partnership.
- Increase productivity through clear expectations and constant feedback.
- Develop a more skilled workforce by identifying opportunities for the employee’s professional development.
Audience: Managers, or anyone who supervises others and is responsible for assessing employee performanc
- Facilitator Manual – Part 1 and Part 2
- 5 Participant Manuals, 2-part Case Study Video.
- Additional Trainer’s Manual – $125.
- Additional Participant Manuals – $8 each.
- Digital License, Streaming, DVD or USB.
- Length: 46 min.
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .