Cultural Diversity Customer Service
Service Impact™ Series: Cross-Cultural Communication
Diverse customer base: bridge cultural differences
with the universal language: great service!
A new cultural diversity customer service scenario, designed for today’s high-efficiency, money-saving training needs.
In Part 1, service representative Valerie receives a call from Lois, a customer from another culture. Valerie speaks quickly and uses slang, frustrating Lois. Valerie is impatient with Lois’ accent and English, and belittles her, despite the fact that Lois has taken the time to learn Valerie’s language. Valerie insults Lois, and loses a customer.
In Part 2, Valerie approaches the same situation differently, adapting to her diverse customer base and the individual’s unique needs. Valerie speaks slowly, clearly, and properly. When Lois uses unfamiliar words, Valerie seeks to reframe to understand her. Despite being challenged by the communication difficulties, Valerie takes personal responsibility, finds a solution, and ultimately triumphs with yet another happy customer.
Cultural Diversity Customer Service Training Video
- Avoid slang – use proper language
- Be patient with accents, unfamiliar terms
- Speak slowly, clearly
- Respect and appreciate a diverse customer base
- Reframe and seek alternates to barriers
Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use – includes facilitators manual designed by service experts
- Highly engaging – quick-paced, lifelike scenario gains and retains attention
- Save money – all the quality at 60% off the typical price
- Save time – quick program for efficient learning and behavioral change
- Versatile – use for meetings openers, training sessions, and more
- Broadcast-quality DVD
- Filmed in HD with professional cast and crew
- Length 4:33
- Facilitators guide on CD-ROM
- Facilitator’s Guide
- Discussion Questions
- Student Worksheet
- PowerPoint file
- Pre and Post-Training Assessment
- Corporate $295
- Government or Non-Profit $265
- Education $236
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .