Sales Executive/Account Manager
Opportunity – this is a wonderful opportunity to join a fun, fast-growing company, with an important mission: diversity, equity and inclusion. You’ll benefit from offering the industry-best product line, and collaborating with a friendly, innovative team.
Diversity Resources is an award-winning producer of diversity training products, the industry pioneer since 1993. We serve customers worldwide, ranging from corporate to education, Fortune 500 to small business, Allstate to Wells Fargo. During the #BlackLivesMatter movement, our sales have grown 700%, as we help organizations worldwide become more just and inclusive.
#BlackLivesMatter Growth – demand for our programs is soaring, and thus we have an immediate need to expand our sales team. In this role, you’ll develop relationships with diversity and inclusion (D&I) leaders. You’ll grow business by recommending solutions, closing deals, and meeting and exceeding sales goals. You’ll respond to incoming warm leads, as well as build relationships with existing accounts to serve them. You’ll work organizations of all sizes – from Fortune 500 to small business – by listening to customers, meeting their needs, and providing solutions.
- Manage every part of the sales process, from responding to warm leads, building relationships, and closing deals
- Turn prospects into loyal clients
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Provide internal team to improve our products, customer service, marketing, sales, etc.
Skills and Experience
- Strong interest in the topic of diversity, equity and inclusion
- People person: you love people
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, preferably in B2B, preferable in SaaS
- Professional and positive demeanor
- A proven track record in building a strong business pipeline and converting sales
- An ability to thrive and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as work collaboratively with the team
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business
- Strong computer skills
Remote: wherever you want 🙂
About Diversity Resources
The leading pioneer in diversity training. Diversity Resources was founded in 1993 by a Harvard University Ph.D. Today our team is lead by creator’s of the world’s best intercultural training. Our flagship product is #1 best-selling Diversity Calendar, which effortlessly enables businesses to more inclusive, 365 days per year. Our product line also includes award-winning diversity training, harassment prevention programs and more.