Workplace Bullying Prevention Made Simple is a short but comprehensive workplace bullying prevention video that covers every aspect of the important topic in just 5 and a half minutes.
Workplace bullying is not a new problem, but only just recently has the plague of bullying at work been quantified. Conservative estimates put the loss in productivity at over a billion dollars in the USA alone. A decline in employee morale, loss in productivity, employee turnover, health problems and loss in organizational reputation are just a few of the problems that the bullying causes.
This brand-new 2016 production covers every aspect of bullying.
- Taunting, teasing or making jokes about a co-worker.
- Sabotaging another employee’s work or copying, plagiarizing or stealing work
- Deliberately isolating or excluding a co-worker from work-related activities.
- Yelling, screaming, sarcasm, or other verbal abuse
- Menacing a co-worker with threatening looks, gestures and body language.
- Hazing or initiations
- Unreasonably creating conflict or refusing to work with a co-worker.
- Physically threatening, shoving, striking, or touching a co-worker
- Gossiping or spreading rumors about co-workers…
- The planting of false information or using private or confidential information to defame a co-worker.
- Setting unrealistic standards and deadlines which are unachievable or that are arbitrarily changed without notice or reason.
- Giving excessive, unreasonable and unending amounts of work to a subordinate employee.
- Deliberately denying a co-worker the resources necessary to do their job effectively.
- Ignoring, ridiculing or belittling a co-worker’s contribution or deliberately failing to acknowledge their good work.
- Giving unjustly negative performance appraisals or taking unwarranted disciplinary action.
- Singling out or treating a co-worker differently
- Holding a subordinate employee to different standards than their peers.
- Excessive, unneeded and negative micromanagement that undermines an employee’s ability to their job.