Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace
Generation conflict costs billions of dollars in lost productivity to organizations like yours worldwide – not to mention the incalculable effects on motivation and morale. Now there’s help with generational expert Cam Marston’s new DVD course, Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace.
Consultant, author, and speaker Cam Marston has worked with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses throughout the world to improve multigenerational relations and communications. His programs and concepts are the result of more than eight years of extensive research and study inside businesses of all sizes and sectors. In the course of his work, he has interviewed hundreds of representatives of the various generations.
This program will:
- make communication among generations easier;
- increase the organization’s ability to motivate, coach, hire, and retain employees of different generations;
- create and sustain a productive workforce;
- help each generation enjoy and appreciate the people with whom they work.
The Mixing Four Generations in the Workplace course is a two-program DVD multi-media learning package designed for classroom facilitation and instructor-led training (ILT).
The first program (18 minutes) focuses on defining and understanding the four generations (Mature, Baby Boomers, GenerationXers, New Millennials.
The second program (16 minutes) centers on dealing with the four generations in the workplace.
- Facilitators Guide (on CD-Rom and Reproducible)
- Participant Guide (on CD-Rom and Reproducible)
- DVD (24 minutes)
- PowerPoint Presentation: present course agenda; can be printed for hand-outs; easy to customize.
- Digital License, Streaming, DVD or USB.
- Length: 15 min.
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .