Opening Lines: Exploring Harassment
This five-minute program explores issues of harassment by presenting legal definitions, what to do when employees are harassed and the consequences employees will face if they harass others. With or without voice-over, OpeningLines: Exploring Harassment is a perfect tool to ensure that all employees understand your organization’s harassment policy. Bright music and bold graphics keep attention up while well-articulated learning points fade up and down to present both a legal and personal exploration of harassment today.
This program can be used as a new-employee orientation tool, meeting opener or closer for any harassment training, including the full-length companion program, Harassment Hurts: It’s Personal, or as a quick and concise refresher course for your organization’s anti-harassment policy.
Key Learning Points
- Understand and learn what harassment is and isn’t.
- Learn the different types of harassment and their negative ramifications.
- Through legal definitions, learn the negative consequences of various types of harassment.
- Explore sexual as well as other types of harassment. For example, discrimination based on any differences such as sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation and much more.
This Item is Part of a Series
Check out these other items in the series:
- OpeningLines Series (entire series)
- OpeningLines: Facing Diversity
- OpeningLines: Exploring Harassment
- OpeningLines: Bridging 5 Generations
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .