Doing Business in Brazil
video learning program
To compete in South America’s largest market, you need proper training; failure to prepare can lead to damaged relationships and lost business. An essential tool is Big World Media’s popular training program, Doing Business in Brazil.
Business culture in Brazil is probably quite different from your own. The people here are outgoing and physical; they celebrate – rather than litigate – gender differences. Discover how in Brazil professional culture, a more casual attitude dictates much of what does – and doesn’t – get done; find out how to accomplish your objectives nonetheless. Learn how to persuade and motivate, whether in the boardroom or on the assembly line.
In this complete culture outline of Brazil, you’ll get expert answers to dozens of important questions including:
- What culture does Brazil have?
- How do I communicate effectively and avoid costly misunderstandings?
- What are inappropriate business conservation topics in Brazil?
- What are the negotiation and management styles?
- And much more……
This program is designed for business travelers, professionals working with Brazilians, as well as a Brazil cultural adaptation for expatriates.
- Digital Rights, LMS or DVD
- Length: 38 min.
- Genre: Documentary and Scenarios/Vignettes
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 682-1261 .