A Real World Guide to Preventing Sexual Harassment
in the Workplace
Educate your new and existing employees on the basics of today’s more pressing human resource topics with the Positive Prevention Series produced by GO Media and distributed by Learning Communications. The secret is capturing each employee’s attention with these engaging videos/DVDs that provide easy to grasp content and Q&A scenarios that assure employee understanding.
Topics covered in this new video include:
- Defining Sexual Harassment
- “Quid Pro Quo”
- “Hostile Environment”
- Liability and Impact
- Discusses the legal ramifications of State and Federal law for employees, supervisors and the Company
- Covers liability topics: both monetary and punitive damages
- Policy and Action
- What to include and how to enforce a sexual harassment policy
- Examples of inappropriate behavior
- What to do if you are a victim or witness of sexual harassment
- How sexual harassment affects the employee and workplace
- Effective ways for employees & managers to report harassment
After each section a “Pop Quiz” is presented, to further strengthen the learning.
This video may be purchased with the Real World Guide to Diversity in the Workplace for $995.
- Formats: Digital License, Streaming, DVD or USB,
- Length: 15 minutes
- Support Materials
- Training Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Certificates of Completion
- Quiz Material
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .