Building Effective Teams Globally
Building a Diverse Workforce – Program 13
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People “one of the best products about diversity on the market.” And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program 13: “Worlds Apart: Building Effective Teams Globally”
Different cultures have different approaches to problem solving and project management. In the global economy, it is increasingly important for every team member to be aware of these differences as they move forward on projects.
In this scenario, you will explore the differences in values and the importance of work and life between a Japanese employee and a Latin employee. You’ll explore different approaches to work and communication, including body language, handling e-mails, and balance in work.
Jesus Hernandez and Toshi Okomoto
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understanding different cultures’ approaches to work
- Building teams in a global environment
- Understanding communication issues including verbal deference/assertiveness, body language, meeting style, and decision-making style
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- DVD (13 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
- Dramatic Vignettes w/Instruction
- Respectful Workplace
- Teams and Team Building
- Global Diversity Series
- Federal, State and Local Governments – 10%
- Federal Government (GSA) – 25%
- Non-profit – 10%
- K-12, University and Graduate Schools – 20%
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 682-1261 .