Building the Virtual Team
Communication Across Cultural Diversity
Best Seller! As businesses increasingly outsource operations across the globe, it's essential that you train your people how to work across technology with other cultures. To survive in business today, you need to master the often overlooked but potentially damaging impact of ancient culture on 21st century communications.
|Fed. Gov't / Education:||$476.00|
Building the Virtual Team: Communication Across Cultural Diversity observes a group leader and the problems she faces in managing a virtual team, and tries to lead her managers in Asia, India, Africa and Latin America.
Preview full video now! No log in required!
Benefits of this training program include:
- realizing the importance of human relationships in many cultures
- discovering how impersonal communication can backfire
- learning how to balance high-tech and high-touch
- finding out how to deal with language and translation issues
- dealing effectively with time zones, response time, etc.
- understanding that awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
With Building the Virtual Team: Communication Across Cultural Diversity, you will:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios are backed by a who’s who of content experts
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
Designed to stimulate lively discussion and effective learning, this is an easy-to-use yet highly-effective team building training program. This cutting-edge dramatization will enable you to get maximum virtual team benefit, and an ideal training program for team building.
- Length: 15 min.
- Genre: Dramatization
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call 413-253-7837 or 413-237-0971.