Opening Lines: Facing Diversity
Opening Lines: Facing Diversity is a four minute meeting opener/closer that elegantly and intelligently explores the four core aspects of a diverse workplace—stereotypes, similarities, unity and benefits—using vibrant colors and graphics along with inspirational music.
This companion video to core program Diversity: Face to Face, is a great way to start or end any discussion about diversity and respect in the workplace.
Key Learning Points
- Stereotypes: fully understand what stereotypes are and are not. Learn how stereotypes affect others and ourselves. Learn how to recognize them and stop negative behavior.
- Similarities: what we have in common is often what brings us together. Learn how to search for what we share rather than focus on what we disagree on.
- Unity: becoming a member of the team is important. Unity is an important goal for any organization. Learn how to “come together” instead of excluding ourselves and others.
- Benefits: explore the benefits and rewards of a diverse organization in ways you may have never considered! The world has changed, and because of the global marketplace, diversity is even more important than ever.
- DVD $295
- Discounts Available
This Item is Part of a Series
Check out these other items in the series:
- OpeningLines Series (entire series)
- OpeningLines: Facing Diversity
- OpeningLines: Exploring Harassment
- OpeningLines: Bridging 5 Generations
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 413-253-7837 or 413-237-0971.