Jack Cade's Nightmare II: Double Liability
A GUIDE TO MANAGING CONFLICT IN THE WORKPLACE
Most supervisors and managers understand that they may be held liable for harassing or abusive conduct against an employee. What many supervisors don't realize is that they can also be held personally liable for failing to respond to reports of harassment, threats of violence, defamation and abusive conduct between their subordinate employees _ even when the supervisor is not directly involved.
|Volume Discounts Available|
Key Training Points:
- Build awareness among managers of the various federal and common law causes of action
- How to minimize potential liability
- Introduce common legal pitfalls that can trip up well-intentioned managers and supervisors
- Notification to supervisors of their liability for their own inappropriate actions and for those of their employees
Audience: New and experienced supervisors and managers.
AN EMPLOYEE'S GUIDE TO DEALING WITH WORKPLACE CONFLICT
Workplace conflict between employees can be offensive, potentially dangerous and disruptive and it is bound to tangle supervisors and management in legal situations. Inappropriate employee conduct hurts others within the organization and exposes managers to legal problems if not dealt with properly. This employee awareness workshop helps communicate several basic common-sense guidelines your employees can follow to help them steer clear of possible disciplinary actions and legal situations.
Key Training Points:
- Identify what conduct constitutes harassment and defamation.
- Learn employee's potential liability in a harassment or defamation case.
- Understanding of potential disciplinary actions for acts of harassment or defamation. Procedures for making complaints to management.
Audience: Front-line employees and all non-management staff
- Facilitator's Manual
- 5 Participant Manuals each of Employee version and Supervisor version
- Supervisor Version two-part Case Study Video and Employee Version Case Study Video
- Additional Trainer's Manual - $69.
- Additional Participant Manuals - $8 each.
- VHS, DVD
- Length: 54 min.
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call 413-253-7837 or 413-237-0971.