Jack Cade's Nightmare I
A supervisor's job has become complicated to say the least. In today's workplace simply using a "common-sense approach" will not always shield your supervisors and managers from the liability they face. A supervisor's decisions or statements that may appear insignificant can lead to trouble and expose the supervisor and their organization to costly litigation. Supervisors now must comply with an increasing number of laws and regulations - just ask Jack Cade.
|Fed. Gov't / Education:||$636.00|
Jack Cade's Nightmare I: A Supervisor's Guide to Laws Affecting the Workplace was designed to help reduce the potential liability that all organizations and their management staffs face on a daily basis. This training program will sensitize supervisors and managers to the problems and legal liabilities that can arise under the rapidly changing labor and employment laws.
Key Training Points:
- Gain a familiarity of the wide range of employment and labor laws and how they impact supervisors' and managers' daily decisions
- Build awareness of the many lesser known employment-related laws
- Provide general guidance on how to spot problems and avoid mistakes commonly made by supervisors and managers
- Learn the "Watch what you say" rules Audience: New and experienced supervisors and managers
- Trainer's Manual
- 5 Participant Manuals
- 2-part Video Case Study (Part I = 23 minutes; Part II = 23 minutes)
- Additional Trainer's Manual - $50.
- Additional Participant Manuals - $8 each.
- DVD, VHS
- Length: 46 min.
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call 413-253-7837 or 413-237-0971.