Building a Diverse Workforce - Program 2
Double Standards in Performance Appraisals
Balancing Work, Family and Global Travel
A couple of years ago, View Magazine called our series, Diversity: Creating Success for Business and People "one of the best products about diversity on the market." And customers agreed!
Now, we can offer you a follow-up series from the same company, ARMC. Building a Diverse Workforce for the Global Millennium is a 20-volume series that covers a huge variety of diversity issues.
Each program also presents critical business concepts like building trust and respect, performance appraisals, team building and leadership.
Program #2: "Double Standards in Performance Appraisals: Balancing Work, Family and Global Travel"
How do you balance work, family, travel and organizational expectations? What do you do if your manager has unrealistic expectations while giving lip service to your family commitments? In this scenario, you'll explore all of these issues in a US/global contest and see how this can impact one's performance appraisals.
Elizabeth Leary and John Meredith
Key Learning Points
- Avoiding double standards in performance appraisals
- Understanding work/family conflicts
- Communicating effectively with culturally diverse global clients and employees
- Understanding internalized sexism
- Developing skills to lead diverse employees
- DVD (15 Minutes)
- Comprehensive Facilitator's Guide
This program is part of the Building a Diverse Workforce in the Global Millennium series. Discounted pricing is available on series purchase.
Copyright Date: 1999
- Dramatic Vignettes w/Instruction
- Hiring, Interviewing Skills, and Employee Retention
- Performance Appraisal
- Global Diversity Series
- Federal, State and Local Governments - 10%
- Federal Government (GSA) - 25%
- Non-profit - 10%
- K-12, University and Graduate Schools - 20%
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .