Respecting Diversity and Beliefs
Best Seller! As our world becomes increasingly global, people are increasingly likely to work with people from other cultures. It's up to you to provide the proper training essential for intercultural effectiveness.
|Fed. Gov't / Education:||$505.75|
In Cultural Awareness: Respecting Diversity and Beliefs, you'll discover what happens when an American manager collides with his Muslim counterpart. Find out how poor communication leads to bad feelings and damaged relationships. This powerful dramatization will help you gain the communication skills essential to avoid cultural conflicts. Plus you’ll gain the skills necessary for cultural sensitivity and respect.
Preview full video now! No log in required!
With Cultural Awareness: Respecting Diversity and Beliefs, you’ll be able to:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios are backed by a who’s who of content experts
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
Benefits of this training program include:
- Developing cultural sensitivity and respect
- Recognizing differences in values and priorities
- Learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
- Improving communication skills
- Gaining sensitivity to religion, beliefs, holidays etc.
- Understanding that awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- Length: 10 min.
- Genre: Dramatization
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 682-1261 .