Successful Deal-Making in Global Business Video
Best Seller! To prosper in today's increasingly global business environment, you need to understand social influences on cross culture negotiation. It's up to you to provide the training necessary for success. International Negotiating: Successful Deal-Making in Global Business unveils all the secrets of doing deals effectively with other cultures.
|Fed. Gov't / Education:||$556.00|
Benefits: With this expert training program on cross cultural negotiation, you’ll get the answers to these essential issues and many more:
- How to create an effective strategy
- How to decide who should - and shouldn’t - be on your team
- Why it might be essential to spend a lot of time socializing before business begins
- What you should - and should not - do during crosscultural negotiation
- Why international deals take more time - and how to keep things moving forward
- Why bargaining or concessions might result in disaster
- How to keep “done deals” from coming undone
Cross Culture Negotiation video - DVD or online
With International Negotiating: Successful Deal-Making in Global Business, you will:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: real-life scenarios backed by cross cultural negotiation experts
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
- Length: 45 min.
- Genre: Documdrama; expert commentary, location footage and vignettes.
Cross Cultural Negotiation Support Materials:
- Cross culture negotiation role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call 413-253-7837 or 413-237-0971.