Doing Business in Indonesia
video learning program
With the world’s fourth-largest population, Indonesia is market you can’t afford to miss. But to succeed here – and avoid costly failure – you need proper preparation. Doing Business in Indonesia is a complete business training program and cultural guide.
Preview full video now! No log in required!
It’s loaded with Indonesian cultural facts, and essential information on Indonesian social and business customs. For example, you’ll need new communication skills to read body language and silence, and find out what’s really being said. You’ll explore business practices in Indonesia and learn essential techiniques, from obtaining intelligence and negotiating successfully, to managing business and dealing with corruption.
You’ll get the answers to these important questions and more:
- What’s proper protocol and etiquette?
- What are the culture and values in Indonesia?
- What are the secrets of successful negotiation?
- How doI communicate effectively and interpret Indonesian non-verbal communication?
- What are the keys to success in management?
- and much more…
- Digital Rights, LMS or DVD
- Length: 44 min.
- Genre: Documentary and Scenarios/Vignettes
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .