Cross Cultural Understanding
Best seller! As our world becomes increasingly interconnected, people need to develop greater cultural diversity skills. It’s up to you to provide effective training to communicate effectively with and understand other cultures. Cross-Cultural Understanding investigates all the key components of culture and communication, including values and beliefs, social structure, perceptions of time, communication styles, proper etiquette and more.
Preview full video now! No log in required!
Benefits: With this expert training program, you’ll get the answers to these essential issues and many more:
- How to recognize and respect differences in values
- How to work effectively with different views of leadership and teamwork
- How to deal with different attitudes toward time and deadlines – and how to keep things moving forward
- How to communicate effectively with other cultures
- How to respect different beliefs and viewpoints
- How to show respect for cultural diversity with proper etiquette
With the Cross-Cultural Understanding training program, you will:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios are backed by a who’s who of content experts
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
Cross-Cultural Understanding is expertly designed for cultural diversity training, and questions and role play exercises are included for a complete training package.
- Length: 45 min.
- Genre: Documdrama; expert commentary, location footage and vignettes.
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 682-1261 .