The Importance of Intercultural Communication in the Workplace
Best seller! As our world becomes more and more interconnected, people increasingly encounter problems with intercultural communication. These can lead to employee frustration and decreased efficiency and, potentially, to losing billion dollar deals. To succeed today, you must train your employees on effective cross-cultural communication.
Cross-Cultural Communication: Managing Diversity at Work is a lively, engaging dramatization in which you’ll observe a manager falling into the trap of cross-cultural miscommunication. Her employees only make matters worse by concealing important information.
Preview full video now! No log in required!
Benefits of this training program include:
- learning techniques for accurate, effective cross-cultural communication
- discovering the importance of body language
- finding out why some cultures might withhold important information
- realizing how stereotyping can lead to ineffective cross-cultural communication
- understanding that awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
Cross-Cultural Communication: Managing Diversity at Work, you will:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live diversity training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: our real-life diversity examples and scenarios are backed by a who’s who of content experts
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
Cross-Cultural Communication: Managing Diversity at Work is an easy-to-use yet highly effective program that will give your employees the skills they need to communicate with other cultures, understand body language, get accurate information, and much more.
- Length: 15 min.
- Genre: Docudrama; expert commentary/location footage/vignettes
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 682-1261 .