Cultural Detective® is a dynamic series of global diversity training tools that develops invaluable global business competence in individuals and organizations.
The global diversity series results from collaboration among dozens of acclaimed intercultural experts from 35 countries. Cultural Detective® global diversity materials are beautifully designed, pre-packaged and ready for immediate individual or enterprise-wide use.
Cultural Detective® enables your organization and your leaders to meet the high-performance demands of an increasingly global economy with such benefits as:
- Immediate Impact—Critical Incident/Business Case approach grounds learning for immediate application and results.
- Builds Competence—Approach encourages understanding similarities and differences as well as builds the diversity skills and strategies for leveraging diversity and strengthening relationships.
- Highly Flexible—Values-based approach enhances cross-cultural effectiveness in any professional function (global team leader, procurement, sales, finance, ethics, etc.) or any industry (banking, telecom, education, healthcare, manufacturing, etc.).
- Theoretically Sound—Elegantly simple and practical design incorporates state-of-the-art intercultural thinking, avoids stereotyping and rote memorization of long lists of dos and don'ts.
- Versatile—Incorporate Cultural Detective® into a team meeting, an existing management course, a coaching process, or use as the basis for longer-term global diversity learning.
- Engaging—Powerful metaphor, practical cases and multiple learning style approach engage participants in critical thinking and problem solving for accelerated learning.
- Systemic Competence—Develops shared vocabulary and mental models for transforming mindsets and using diversity as an organizational asset.
- Ongoing Benefits—Promotes real-time diversity learning, ongoing candid dialogue, and continual process improvement. The many uses of the Cultural Detective® Worksheet range from transforming conflict on teams, to planning strategy for new projects, to debriefing business trips or discussions.