Building the Multicultural Team:
Diversity in the Workplace
Best Seller! As our world becomes increasingly global, your employees increasingly work with people from other cultures. To survive in today’s global business environment, you must engage in cross-cultural training to make your employees effective in cross-cultural communication and cross-cultural business.
Building the Multicultural Team: Diversity in the Workplace will take you on an exciting journey to observe a global team in action. You’ll watch a problem-plagued meeting involving inter-cultural miscommunication between five managers from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America, and discover powerful techniques for working effectively with other cultures.
Preview full video right now, no log in required!
Benefits of this training program include:
- learning the secrets of effective cross-cultural leadership
- finding out how to communicate effectively with other cultures
- dealing effectively with differences in values and priorities
- discovering how to build effective diversity workplace relationships
- understanding that cultural and diversity awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
With Building the Multicultural Team: Diversity in the Workplace, you will:
- Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD! Support materials make training even easier
- Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
- Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios and diversity examples are backed by a who’s who of content expert
- Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning
With this powerful yet easy-to-use training program, you’ll find out how to foster effective multicultural teams and leadership, and how to overcome differences and benefit from cultural diversity. In this exciting dramatization, you’ll profit from valuable lessons for success as your employees gain essential skills for being effective with other people and cultures.
- Length: 18 min.
- Genre: Dramatization
- Role plays
- Discussion questions
For more information or to order a video, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 682-1261 .